List of products by brand Ubiquiti
Ubiquiti PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your Ubiquiti PoE devices:
• Surge protection
• Clamping protection
• Maximum surge discharge
• Peak pulse current
• AC cable with earth ground
- Sector Antenna
- 5 GHz Operating Frequency
- Powerful Performance
- Dual-Linear Polarization
- 6 x RP-SMA Connectors
- 22 dBi Gain
- Three Built-in Rocket Radio Mounts
Enterprise-Class Features - The EdgeSwitch support full Layer 3 routing and management with an extensive array of advance layer 2 features available.
• Optical Fiber Backhaul - Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
• Convenient PoE+ Support - The EdgeSwitch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at (48v Unifi Compatibility with no config needed) and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
• Advanced UI - For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH, and the comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface.
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless Standard
- Up to 150 Mb/s Wireless Speed
- Up to 200+ m Wireless Range
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- The mFi Outlet is a standard in-wall dual electrical outlet with Wi-Fi that features energy monitoring and can be independently controlled by an mFi Controller.
- The mFi Controller software is designed to work with the Ubiquiti Networks mFi product line and third-party devices.
NanoBeam AC 19dBi 5GHz 802.11ac Dual Antenna, UBIQUITI Gen2, 450+ Mbps, Range 15+ km
NanoStation packs some phenomenal performance with a revolutionary design combining a hi-gain 4 antenna system, advanced radio architecture, and highly researched and developed firmware technology allowing throughput, stability, and capacity performance rivaling even the highest-end WiMax networks.
- Ubiquiti AG-HP-5G23(US) AirGrid M5 Antenna 23dBi (5-Pack)
- Used For 5Ghz Installations Only....Not For 2.4GHz
- 25km or Higher Range Under Ideal Conditions
- Easy Assembly and Installation
- Processor Specs - Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory - 64 MB DDR2, 16 MB Flash
- Networking Interface - (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals - FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance
- Dimensions - 364 x 364 x 276 mm (14.3 x 14.3 x 10.9")
- Weight - 2.55 kg (5.62 lb)
- Power Supply - 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Power Method - Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Supported Voltage Range - 20-26VDC
- Max. Power Consumption - 5.5W
- Gain - 22 dBi
- Operating Frequency
Powerful Wireless Features
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
The EdgeSwitch ES-48-LITE is 48-Port Gigabit switch. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides layer-3 routing capabilities. This model has a 70Gbps throughput, 140Gbps switching with 56W maximum AC power consumption. ES-48-LITE also features 2 SFP+ and 2 SFP ports, for your fiber connectivity needs.
The EdgeSwitch ES-24-250W is 24-Port, Managed PoE+ Gigabit switch with 250W non-blocking throughput switching performance, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP+SFP Ports and Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides layer-3 routing capabilities.
The EdgeSwitch ES-48-750W is 48-Port, Managed PoE+ Gigabit switch with 750W non-blocking throughput switching performance, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP+SFP Ports and Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides layer-3 routing capabilities.
- 16 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- 2 x 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ports
- 54V or 24V /1.4A Passive PoE
- ARM Cortex-A9 400 MHz Processor
lassic NanoStation design with updated proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy UNMS mobile app support and fast setup. Excellent solution for a simple PtP bridge or use as a PtMP station (CPE).
• Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
• Management Radio: U-NII-3: 5725-5850MHz
• Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 289mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 11.38")
• Weight (mount included): 1.795 kg (4.809 lb)
• Gain: 18 dBi
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Max. Power Consumption: 7.5W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4,5+;7,8 Return)
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74Kc
• Memory: 64MB
• LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
Rocket AC Prism Gen2, UBIQUITI
- · Simultaneous Dual-Band 4x4 Multi-User MIMO
- · Four-Stream 802.11AC Wave 2 Technology
- · 802.3at Poe+ Compatibility
- · 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- · UniFi Controller Software
- · Integrated Omni Antennas
- · Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- · Passive Power over Ethernet
- · 500+ Concurrent Clients
- · Reset Button
- · CE, FCC, IC Certified
Build and expand your network with the UniFi® Switch, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch 16 150W is a fully managed PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for enterprise networks. The UniFi Switch 16 150W offers 16 ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 16V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. Additionally, two SFP ports provide uplink and fiber connectivity options capable of delivering speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
UniFi AC MESH, UBIQUITI, 2.4GHz 300Mbps & 5GHz 867Mbps
Ubiquiti UniFi® 802.11ac Dual-Radio Access Point w/ Public Address System (Single Pack).
The Ubiquiti UniFi® 802.11ac Dual-Radio Access Point conveniently integrates Wi-Fi and public address capabilities, making it ideal for campus-wide deployment. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400' and two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Additional Two (2) SFP ports
• Integrated Network Management with Free Ubiquiti Controller Software
• Advanced Switch Management Features - VLAN, (R)STP, Jumbo Frames, Aggregation, Monitoring and more
• Non-blocking Throughput 10 Gbps
• Switching Capacity 20 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate 14.88 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption - 150W
• PoE support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE+ and 24V Passive POE
• Industrial Grade Product
• Rackmountable and Desktop-mountable
- 3 x 4x4 MIMO
- Throughput: 5 Gbps
- Clients: 1,500
- 10/100/100 Ethernet Port
- 1/10 Gigabit XG Ethernet Port
- BRAND: Ubiquiti
- MODEL: UWB-XG
- EAN/UPC: 0817882020725
UBIQUITI US-8-60W-5 UNIFI 8-PORT GIGABIT POE COMPLIANT MANAGED SWITCH (5-PACK)
8-Port Managed Gigabit Switches
The US-8-60W is an 8-port gigabit switch with four 802.3af PoE ports. Its auto-sensing PoE ports deliver up to 15.4W of power per port.
The US-8 is a PoE Powered 8-port gigabit switch with PoE Passthrough. Perfect for cleanly adding Ethernet ports where needed, with passthrough to keep your PoE device powered.